Which of the following would advantage you at work and at home?
- Interpersonal Communication Skills
- Increased Self-Confidence
- Getting Over the Fear of Public Speaking
- Engagement & Motivation Skills
- Conflict Resolution Skills
- Facilitation Skills
- Team Building Skills
- Communicating with Diplomacy & Tact
- Managing Change
- Presenting with Impact
Take advantage of your Tuition Assistance Benefits (PDA)
- Dale Carnegie and UAW-Ford have an agreement in place where Dale Carnegie will offer a discounted rate of $1,495.00 for individual courses that normally cost more than $1,495.00. In order to receive the discounted rate, employees must register via http://uaw.dalecarnegie.com/ (click on the Ford oval). Eligible employees may use tuition assistance (PDA) to cover course costs.
- UAW members are invited to enroll in any approved public class. Public classes are offered in most major U.S. cities. Click on the Ford oval, for class schedules and enrollment information
- All classes must be applied for online and an Official Tuition Voucher issued before class start date.
- Don't see a class near you or one that fits your schedule? Talk to your local ESSP/Education Representative about bringing a class to your location.
- College credit for specific Dale Carnegie courses can be obtained through various colleges and universities. Ask Dale Carnegie for details.
Approved Dale Carnegie Courses/Seminars for UAW-Ford Members
Please see your local ESSP/Education Representative for additional details.